From FET to PUPO :) I’m Ready!
I’m trying to come up with a list and would love some fresh ideas! Here are some of the things I thought:
1) Movies, books, magazines, Tv
2) I have a bag of clothes that got damaged over the past year and that I promised myself I would fix.. I’m buying thread and needles at Wal-Mart so I can be prepared
3) I can make some fun videos for my YouTube channel! So I’ll need my camera, laptop, and memory cards to be handy by the bed, plus I need to make sure my bedroom looks decent enough to make a video in it. Some of the videos I wanted to do were
– 2 TTcers having a conversation that only TTCers can understand
– TTC Planning Tag. This one is cool, you answer questions about your expectations on what will parenting be like and then when you watch it again 2 years later, you have a good laugh at how naive you used to be. I want to do this one with the hubby.
– 10 things I didn’t know about IVF: I’ve seen tons of videos like this and somehow was still able to come up with new material!
4) Obsess over symptoms!
Things that need to happen before Friday rolls around:
1) Get waxed
2) Dye my grays
3) Go grocery shopping (I will never ever ask my husband to go grocery shopping). Will buy tons of fruits and veggies.
4) Make a beauty bag for my night stand with wet naps, floss, facial wipes, mirror, eye liner (can’t live without), chap stick.
5) Get plenty socks available to keep my feet warm… according to Chinese Medicine it helps keep a warm uterus or something…
6) Snack station: water and snacks to leave by my bed… I’ll definitely be eating a nice big pineapple core to help these babies stick! I hear avocado is also a charm, so I’ll load up on those too!
7) Last but not least, get plenty sex because there will be a doctor mandated drought after FET.
Things that have already happened:
1) Stopped drinking alcohol 5 days prior to the transfer
2) Switched to decaf coffee several weeks prior (apparently caffeine increases the chances of early miscarriage by a lot)
Can I sit while on bed rest or do I have to lay flat the whole time?
Send me input friends!!
Posted on August 27, 2014, in Cycle Update, fertility, FET, infertility, ivf and tagged baby, conceive baby, conceive first, family, fet, FROZEN TRANSFER, icsi, infertility, IVF, ttc. Bookmark the permalink. 24 Comments.